Wednesday 1 April 2009

So me typin' board 'as sticky bits eh?


I blame the stunty bits stuck to it after I lobbed it at dem.. Hur Hur Hur...

Ahem, well I got nominated by the wonderful Mommy Can I Play Warhammer? and Cry Me a RvR. For the Sticky Keyboard, to sum it up and 'cause I wont do it justice here I'll paste the details :)

So what is it about?

  1. When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real.
  2. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
  3. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
So without further ado, lets gooooo.

Breakfast at War: With the tagline 'cozstunties iz better than bacon' you know you're onto a winner. Great insight and depth, lots of great reads and fantastic descriptions and of course, not to mention a huge lot of solution. Highly recommended read.

Bootaes Bloody Blog: A Chosen on the same server (Karak Norn (it's Dwarvish for 'Mountain of Lag')), I need to sit down and do his Pimp My Character post, but waiting one more renown rank (OK yeah I know I had a target.. I got it.. so onto the next one)

Corwynn Maelstrom: Filthy elf on Norn but also a wonderful writer and read. A lot of deep commentary not just on WAR but on many factions of life and the world.

Tufmudda: A fellow black Orc on (guess where) Karak Norn. Another nice read and offers a lot of good opinions and views on many aspects of the game.

War Lady's View: A personal great friend from pre WAR, her Jinglish makes her blog very unique, just don't call her Squig Hunter 'Pooch' (woof)

Stunty Stomper: Honestly, Thulf needs no introduction. Amazing writer, wonderful blog and always has valid points and concerns.

GirlIRL: No, don't say it as one word.. It sounds like an angry Gorilla that way... Girl IRL has smashed onto the scene to become one of the top blogs and with the witty writing and great work on the site, it's easy to see why.

Now the tricky bit.. 10 honest things about me that wont make you go screaming away...

1) I forgot to put the oven on to make anything to eat while I was typing this up, now I'm hungry. brb....

2) kk, got some lasagne made up quickly.. I'm 30 years old, living in Scotland with forests, lochs and mountains all around.

3) I used to live near the Scottish Highlands and kept over 100 sheep, 7 horses, 9 cats and 3 dogs.

4) I'm credited in a still available Games Workshop book as a background writer.

5) I first got introduced to the Warhammer world in 1989(ish) but never had an army or anything of substance for tabletop playing.

6) Nearly four months ago, after 18 years of long hair.. I got it all cut off, shaved right down to stubble on my head... And I'm glad I finally done it, feels a lot better.

7) I can still sit down and watch any of the original three Star Wars films at any time

8) I don't have a TV (moved house and threw the old one out, and never bothered with a new one. I have the Internet and more importantly, books)

9) I started my MMO life in Ultima Online, then Dark Age of Camelot followed briefly by Horizons, then Star Wars Galaxies, then Dark Age of Camelot once more before jumping to Warcraft and finally landing in WAR.

10) Give me a hill or forest and a nice day and I'll happily walk for miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment